There is a full card of fixtures in the Championnat National this evening.
The only piece of up/down news that can occur tonight is that Alfortville can be relegated if they fail to win away at Niort, they could still be relegated however if Plabennec, Pacy and Bayonne all win their respective matches. With their fate out of their own hands it seems likely that they will be relegated this season.
At the top of the table Bastia are already promoted, Amiens and Guingamp occupy the two remaining promotion spots, Amiens travel to struggling Bayonne and Guingamp host mid-table Creteil. The only team that looks likely of catching them now is Strasbourg, they play host to mid-table Orleans who are stuttering of late with just one win in their last four games.
Elsewhere Paris FC are not sure of safety yet and they face a difficult evening playing host to 5th placed Beauvais.
- Gap – Plabennec – 6pm GMT
- Cannes – Luzenac – 7pm GMT
- Bastia – Pacy Vallée-d’Eure – 7pm GMT
- Rouen – Rodez – 7pm GMT
- Guingamp – Créteil – 7pm GMT
- Bayonne – Amiens SC – 7pm GMT
- Colmar – Fréjus St-Raphaël – 7pm GMT
- Niort – Alfortville – 7pm GMT
- Paris – Beauvais – 7pm GMT
- Strasbourg – Orléans – 7pm GMT